Monday, September 14, 2009

Harrison Ford ready for fifth 'Indiana Jones' film


From ew, Harrison Ford is game for a fifth Indiana Jones movie, which George Lucas is currently penning, France’s Le Figaro reports. ”The story for the new Indiana Jones is in the process of taking form,” Ford said at the Deauville Film Festival. “Steven Spielberg, George Lucas and myself are agreed on what the fifth adventure will concern, and George is actively at work. If the script is good, I’ll be very happy to put the costume on again.”

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Is that little jerk going to be in it?

JPX said...

I don't believe so. I don't think the Mutt character took off like they were hoping.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Shia LaBeouf Vs. Mutt Williams. Which name do you find more irritating?

Jordan said...

I want somebody to cast me in a major speaking role in an established-brand-name movie that's guaranteed to be successful anyway. Then I'll be a "popular" "star."

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...