Thursday, December 03, 2009

Subway Guy Falls Off The Diet Wagon


From thatsfit, Jared Fogle, a.k.a., "the Subway guy" was recently spotted in the Miami airport toting some extra baggage -- and not the kind on two wheels either.

Nearly a decade ago, we watched in awe when commercials aired about the young 20-year-old college student who lost 245 pounds by eating Subway sandwiches for lunch and dinner every day. Now we're watching again as the sandwich chain's spokesman has apparently fallen off his own diet.

Read full article here

8 comments:

Catfreeek said...

Well he made enough money as the spokesperson, now he can afford all those fine rich foods he couldn't before. Eat up Jared!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

I hate it when fat guys try to hide their weight by wearing football jerseys. We know you're not a linebacker, Mr. Fat Man.

Octopunk said...

You know, good for him for losing all the weight, fine for him to put some back on, but mostly good for us if he stops being on TV. He's one of those people who can't speak on camera with any iota of character or modulation. A complete dud to watch.

Catfreeek said...

Now we just need to devise a plot to get rid of Flo, the annoying progressive wench.

JPX said...

I HATE FLO SO VERY MUCH!!!! Whirlygirl will tell you that I go into a rant every time one of those commercials airs.

Catfreeek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catfreeek said...

I dvr everything and I mean EVERYTHING so I can fast forward through the ads and it's all because of Flo that I started doing it. Flo sucks.

Octopunk said...

Wow, who the hell is Flo? I thought I had it bad with Jared voicing one Robot Chicken sketch and me watching his commercial with Michael Phelps a couple of times. Your ire far outstrips mine.

Ha ha, strip mine!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...