Friday, April 01, 2011

The Family Circus goes "there"


I’m shocked and appalled - I don’t go to my comic’s page to be bombarded with nudity and scatological jokes. Seriously though, there’s so much wrong with this cartoon. I don’t need to see P.J. naked. Also, why the hell is everyone watching? Give P.J. some dignity for crying out loud. For his part P.J. seems to be enjoying himself a little too much. I never thought that cartoon characters, especially the Family Circus kids, needed to poop, I guess I was wrong.

Also, it annoys me that Bil Keane spells his name wrong. It's "Bill", Bil, not "Bil"!

1 comment:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Yeah, why are they gathered around like they're watching a slideshow? And you just know the dogs are there because they smell the poop and are hoping for an afternoon snack.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...