Thursday, April 14, 2011

Man In Dino Costume Shows Up At Australian School To Frighten $#!7 Out Of Children


From geekology, This is a short video of a guy wearing one of those ultra-realistic 'Walking with Dinosaurs' t-rex suits and running around an Australian schoolyard trying to make kids tar their pits pants. Most of the children run in terror, but I spotted at least a couple future dino-lovers in the crowd. Personally, I would have mounted that thing like a rodeo bull and ridden it for the full 8-seconds -- then another 30 until I was finished. "Finished what?" *wink* "FINISHED WHAT?!" *raising the roof*

Hit the jump for 1:30 of 'please tell me you do private parties'.

3 comments:

DKC said...

That's pretty awesome - except - you can see the guys' legs! I mean, okay, maybe I'm asking too much - but the acid wash jeans kind of tank the cool factor.

JPX said...

"the acid wash jeans kind of tank the cool factor." Really? (quietly changes pants)

DKC said...

You sir, are hilarious.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...