Monday, April 18, 2011

Mickey Rourke apologizes for trashing "Passion Play" and Megan Fox


Worstpreview, A few days ago, NY Mag approached Mickey Rourke and asked him about his upcoming movie "Passion Play," which is directed by his good friend Mitch Glazer.

The actor called the movie "terrible," adding that it's getting a limit release "because it's not very good." When asked whether he still thinks that his co-star Megan Fox is "one of the most talented actresses of all time," Rourke replied smirking: "that I've worked with."

NY Mag now caught up with Rourke again, but this time, the actor took the opportunity to apologize for his statements. "When I talked to you, I was at a party. It was loud and crowded, I was in a sh*tty mood and I was trying to get rid of your reporter," he said. "Mitch is one of my best friends since we were kids. I loved working with him and would do it again tomorrow. I don't know why I said that stupid sh*t. I love Mitch, I love Megan. My bad."

2 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

The reporter who "reported" it should be beaten with a stick.

Octopunk said...

I often gripe about how insincerely actors talk up whatever project they're on, but I have to say I feel sorry for Mickey on this one. He had an unguarded moment of honesty and therefore had to cover his ass professionally later. Sounds like a drag.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...