Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oh no he di'int!!

Okay, so the winning haiku I'd erroneously attributed to AC was in fact written by JSP. Here I was loading AC up with props for her performance art execution of the anonymous haiku, and it wasn't even her.

Let me just say this before passing along this week's hump day conch to JSP: if it were in my power to award you *permanent* stewardship over FWW, I would do so. You are brilliant and subversive. Truly one of Horrorthon's finest moments. My hat is off to you sir!

4 comments:

50PageMcGee said...

i take back what i said before -- THAT was transcendent brilliance.

AC said...

congrats jsp!!!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Hahaha! That worked out even better than I planned! I have an idea for hump day but it's going to have to wait until tomorrow. Thursday is the new Wednesday!

Catfreeek said...

JSP this is legendary! Bravo!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...