Monday, May 18, 2009

Finish it Friday,Truckstop edition: the winner!

Sorry for the delay, and thanks to those (2, or 3?) thonners who contributed: Hossmartin McFarkling, whose throwaway ending got the job done as concisely as possible; Unusually Large Breasts, whose entry vigorously tickled the funny bones of myself and guest judge Mr. AC; and Dead Monkey, whose partly-finished trippy realism pulled us waaaaay in. Love to hear the end of that one, some day.

After lively discussion and inevitable conclusion that each of these three is worthy of winning, but they can't all win, Mr. AC and I are proud to proclaim this edition's winner: Unusually Large Breasts! I, personally, can't remember a higher LOL-to-word ratio in the history of Horrorthon. Take a bow, Unusually Large.

3 comments:

AC said...

yes, the photo is a real navajo taco. no, i never heard of them before. yes, 5 or 6 of these things would do a lot of damage, hallucinatory or not.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

That be me! Thanks AC! Oh shit, that means I have to get to work on a new one...

Incidentally JPX is having internet woes at work. Thus the latest Terminator news or All Growed Up pictures are on hold.

Catfreeek said...

Congrats JSP I knew that was you. Sorry AC but my schedule has been insane lately so I never got to write :(

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...