Monday, May 18, 2009

Whiplash Concept Art From Iron Man 2?


From slashfilm, I’m posting this because I sincerely believe what we have here is bona fide. Latino Review have today received via e-mail an image that they were told is concept art from Iron Man 2. I’ve posted a bit of it up above, alongside the picture of Mickey Rourke who will be playing the character in the movie, and you can also get a look at the full thing below the break.

I’m still quite confused as to whether or not Rourke’s character is to be called Whiplash. Some sources tell me he’s playing Blacklash, while others comment on how he’s a Russian character and that makes it likely he’s The Crymson Dynamo. Indeed, he’s certainly dressed in red armor in this concept illustration. I’m hoping that he’s not called any of these things, in fact, and has an actual name like an actual person.

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...