Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What a My Little Pony trailer might look like if Michael Bay created it


From filmstalker, Seeing that Michael Bay has been too wrapped up with Transformers movies to offer his take on the '80s toy line's equine-based female equivalent, My Little Pony, some people with access to horses decided to make their own, low budget version of what Bay's MLP adaptation might look like. Basically like Transformers with poorly colored horses.

I like the nod to the gratuitous stretched-across-a-motorcycle ass shots in the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen trailer, but I still don't think that's exploitative enough for Michael Bay's My Little Pony. I imagine he'd probably have babes laid across all of ponies as well, and in a later scene we'd learn that the ponies themselves also possess the power to change into women, transforming a pleasant riding scene into a PG-13 lesbian orgy.

See it here

1 comment:

50PageMcGee said...

"oh shit, there's a horse in the hospital!"

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...