Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Only In Latvia: Secure A Loan With Your Soul


From geekology, Actually, I heard it works in hell too. But for those of you that like it a little cooler, a Latvian firm is offering loans of 50 to 500 Latvian lats ($100 to $1,000) secured only by your immortal soul.

Riga-based firm, named Kontora, does not require credit history record or proof of employment.

According to the agreement, the only security required of the borrower is their immortal soul, which they are asked to confirm as their previously unmortgaged property.


Damn you, previously unmortgaged property clause! You see, I was in Georgia sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot. I won a bike. With a red-hot poker for a seat. Damn you, devil!

2 comments:

Octopunk said...

As far as I understand the shenanigans that tanked our economy (which isn't all that far), they were maneuvers based on ideas no less whimsical than this, for much huger sums of money.

Maybe we'll all be using the soul-based economy this time next year.

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello, my name is LUMBA RICKY and am from Latvia and I was broke because I entered into a wrong business which made me loss all my money but as I was searching through the internet I saw an advert about a loan company named DR PURVA PIUS Loan Company whom can give a loan for as low as 3% interest rate with no collateral or credit card needed. I applied for a loan in the company to my greatest surprise the CEO of the company DR PURVA PIUS approved my loan of $500,000 which i used to get myself back to business. I said to myself i need to share this good news to the world so if you need any loan of any type with no collateral or credit card for as low as 3% interest rate I advice you to contact Navaro Loan Company at their email: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...