Monday, June 22, 2009

Meet Taiga Lily!

So my nephew Sam rescued a baby kitten and my sister-in-law bottle fed her and yesterday Mr. AC and I took her home with us. She is unbelievably fierce and only stops "playing" (aka biting us) when it is time to sleep, at which point she will cuddle up, but she definitely prefers biting to anything else right now. No portion of the human anatomy is safe with TL in da house. I am trying to work from home today to make sure she settles in nicely, but she refuses to let me actually work... in fact, she's not letting me write this post. More later... if she lets me.

5 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Very cute AC! I wish I could trade my old battle axe in for a cute, spunky new kitten. Rowan can be such a bore.

HandsomeStan said...

They're always like that when they get older. Honeymoon's over, pal.

Catfreeek said...

Very cute AC. I gotta say I have a couple of oldies that still love to play regularly & I have the scratch scars to prove it. The females are definitely much lazier than the males.

JSP~If you're ready for another one I have a cat or 2 to spare.

miko564 said...

A warrior kitten! Very cool, AC. I dig the name too. I'm a big fan of the "nose-flick" to stop the biting, but with a warrior-cat, that may not work...

DKC said...

Yay! Cute new kitty!

Hope the scratches heal soon.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...