Thursday, June 18, 2009

Satanic Haiku Results !!!




50 Page McGee came very close to stealing the day with his "God's a Springsteen fan" shtick but the Devil made me go with Handsome Stan for the following unholy trifecta -

This one is catchy:

I am the devil
I'm also on the level
Rock out and revel

This one is clever:

Santa and Satan
Both red. Both descend in fire.
Similarities...

And this one is both mean spirited and hilarious:

Play Ozzy backwards -
Retard sounds more retarded
I've got the message

Congratulations evil Handsome One!

6 comments:

HandsomeStan said...

Rockin like Dokken! Thanks, JSP! It was a HELL of a topic.

I did personally like Julie's "She sits next to me" haiku, and I also think JPX is going to hell for that Pope one.

Does this mean I should do God next week?

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Julie's haiku was indeed great and it makes me want to learn more about her co-worker. Story please?

Catfreeek said...

Yes, I definitely want to hear about this evil co-worker of hers.

Congrats HS you are the ultimate evil one.

AC said...

congratulations handsome stan!

JPX said...

jerk.

Octopunk said...

Hmmm... could it be Handsome SATAN?!?!?!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...