Thursday, June 25, 2009

Yellow Rose Boy, the music video


From toplessrobot, Okay, not exactly. But she did apologize for shattering his huge, dorky heart into a million pieces when she accidentally passed him and his iconic yellow rose by in her hurry to get somewhere or other. The Fox tells US Magazine...
After seeing the photos of the boy's sad face, Fox [says], "I feel so sad for him. That's so terrible. That kills me."

She insists she didn't realize it was a child handing her the flower.

"There were, like, 80 million people everywhere. It's dark, all I see are flashes," she says. "Everyone's yelling different things ... and I didn't know that was happening."

The star is promising to make things right with the boy.

"If you know his name, I will send him a personal apology," she says. "I'm horrified. I would never do that."

"I'm sorry, sweet boy," she goes on. "I would never do that to you, and I would gladly accept your rose if I see you again."

Dude! She called you "sweet boy"! Go ahead and break into her house, and wait inside her closet with another yellow rose -- and maybe a knife too, just in case. She wants you so bad! That salmon-colored t-shirt will be crumbled on the floor before you know it. Hell, you might as well even get nude while you're in the closet -- it'll save time later!

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

That last paragraph is excellent.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...