Thursday, September 03, 2009

Scientists: "All Humans Are Mutants"


From geekology, Scientists are claiming that each human has between 100 and 200 genetic mutations in their DNA. Me? I have two fingers....I have four fingers.

Joseph Nadeau, from the Case Western Reserve University in the US, who was not involved in this study said: "New mutations are the source of inherited variation, some of which can lead to disease and dysfunction, and some of which determine the nature and pace of evolutionary change.

"These are exciting times," he added.

"We are finally obtaining good reliable estimates of genetic features that are urgently needed to understand who we are genetically."


Listen: you can go right on being a freak all you want, but I ain't no damn mutant. I have never even met Professor X! Who, that old guy? The bald one in the wheelchair? Nobody.

3 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

I can't tell if I love or hate that action figure. I do believe I hate it.

JPX said...

I experienced similar emotions and then concluded that I must acquire this action figure!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Let the figure hunt begin.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...