Sunday, May 23, 2010

7 Souls



This is probably as a good a time to get into this as any, so here goes. I certainly can't tell you how to spend your own money. And this isn't like recommending movies; it's craftier and more underhanded. Nevertheless: I co-wrote a teen supernatural thriller called 7 Souls (along with friend/writing partner Barney Miller, no relation to the television show with the bassline) which Random House/Delacorte is publishing in July, and, well, I know that other people besides me are watching the Amazon pre-orders. I'm just saying. What? The Amazon page? Oh, if you insist: link

As with any unknown quantity, this could be a real stink-bomb. But I don't think so.

10 comments:

AC said...

done and done! looking forward to reading it.

Unknown said...

That is really neat - congratulations on getting it published - I'll pre-order today.

Octopunk said...

Yay! This is awesome. I hope we're reviewing the movie on Horrorthon before too long.

I'm going to wait and buy it in the bookstore.

JPX said...

I just ordered mine!

Catfreeek said...

Can't wait to read it Jordan, will be ordering mine tomorrow cause I'm too lazy to get up and get my wallet right now and Lost is about to start. Congrats!

Catfreeek said...

Had to get up to pee anyways so I got the wallet. Ordered. Really looking forward to it.

Julie said...

My order has been placed!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Ordered! Congrats Jordan. I'm really looking forward to it.

50PageMcGee said...

just put in my pre-order.

i picked up a copy of object lesson while i was at it.

and i also got some lemon ammonia, a blender coupling, and one of those pull up bars you can stick into a doorway.

Jordan said...

Wow, you guys are great! Thank you, thank you.

I mentioned that this is a TEEN BOOK, right? Like, a thriller FOR TEENAGE GIRLS (and some boys...the smart ones).

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...