Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just put in an order for today's Teefury shirt


A while ago someone posted a link to this site on Horrorthon. I liked the idea and the design for that day, so I bookmarked it, and have been checking it daily ever since. The one that's up today is a fun nod to Avatar. I just placed my order.

On a side note, just after I bought it, I sent the link to my friend Dave who, without knowing I'd gotten one, said, "Man. The guy who wears that shirt ain't getting laid."

Whatever -- it's not like my luck could get any worse this year.

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

Maybe you'll meet a nice girl from DC who's a Redskins fan.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...