Monday, July 12, 2010

Awesome New Tron: Legacy Viral Game Hits



From cinemablend, Anyone following the progression of Tron: Legacy over at FlynnLives should be clued into this new viral mini-game produced by Encom Games. Delivered with the classic look and feel of most games produced in 1984 (which the games copyright claims to be), Circuit Cycles is sure to become your next office or classroom distraction as you steer your cycles around the grid to collect all your colored units.

Along with the game, Circuit Cycles is accompanied by what is presumably 8-bit versions of snippets from the movie’s score being put together buy none other than electronic gods Daft Punk. Unfortunately the Victory music will stop if you just let it sit for too long, but you should just play the shit out of this game anyway, it’s big fun.

Play it here

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

Grr. Usually I file posts about online video games under "ooh, looks good, I'll have to try that later" but I pounced on this one and...

and NOTHING. I can't get the stupid cycles to move. I click on Level One, the graphics drop into place, and I start uselessly tapping arrow keys while groovy Daft Punk music taunts me. Anyone else having this problem?

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...