Thursday, July 08, 2010

Inception movie review



From moviesonline, Christopher Nolan is one of the most visionary filmmakers working today and his new film, Inception, is a stunning achievement that raises the bar for original filmmaking. It challenges the boundaries of cinematic language and expands the conceptual and thematic dimensions of the narrative art form. Nolan, who has always been fascinated with the subject of dreams and the extraordinary potential of the imagination, wrote Inception over a decade ago but was only able to make it after the success of Dark Knight propelled him to the forefront of A-list directors.

Read full review here

3 comments:

Octopunk said...

This does sound great and I'll probably add it to my (very short) list of movies I'll try to see in the theater. But I'm starting to worry about overhyping with all this "raising the bar" talk. Which just means I won't read reviews until I've seen it. I don't care how many JPX posts.

Landshark said...

What do you mean overhyped?

"It challenges the boundaries of cinematic language and expands the conceptual and thematic dimensions of the narrative art form."

Anonymous said...

Dreaming to finish my book review which is due in a week. People were happy about this [url=http://www.essaytask.com]option[/url]. Looking forward to your reply.....

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...