Thursday, July 08, 2010

Mel Gibson Hurls ANOTHER Racist Slur: Wetbacks



From huffingtonpost, Mel Gibson has spewed hatred about blacks and Jews, and now he is caught on tape making a bigoted remark about Hispanics.

Mel referred to one of his staffers as a "wetback," Radaronline.com reports.

"I will report her to the f**king people that take f**king money from the wetbacks," he said.

'Wetbacks' is a slur originally used to disparage Mexicans who swam across the Rio Grande to enter Texas illegally. It seems Mel was threatening to turn his staffer over to immigration authorities.

Radar has listened to tapes recorded by Mel's ex, Oksana Grigorieva, the mother of their infant daughter. As previously reported, the tapes also contain an ugly N-word rant and an admission that Mel beat Oksana.

"You know what? You f**cking deserved it," he reportedly told her after hitting her in the face twice while she was holding the baby.

3 comments:

Octopunk said...

What a good Christian.

That picture is hilarious. It reminds me of the South Park in which Stan and Kenny try to get their money back because The Passion of the Christ sucked. If you haven't seen that, you need to asap.

JPX said...

Is it just me, or is Mel Gibson kind of a fucking asshole?

Octopunk said...

Julie and I were talking about this last night: has he always been like this, or did he stop caring about his public persona after gaining a certain amount of power, or has he just become unravelled, or what?

I'm kind of sick of stars apologizing for being racist after incidents like this. "I've got problems, I drink too much, etc." I almost (almost) want somebody to say "yeah, I'm kind of an asshole, I don't intend to fix what's probably a serious drinking problem, and I think non-whites are lame-ass."

The thing is, I can't actually desire that last one because I don't want racism to gain one iota of "okay" in the mass mind. I.e. I don't think people have stopped being racist, but it has become something you're not allowed to declare openly, and I'll take whatever form of progress we can get.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...