Friday, July 16, 2010

It Just Figures




So our beloved Dandy Warhols are playing Boston (at The Royale, the made-over Roxy) the very same night (Wednesday November 3rd) Roger Waters is playing in NJ. Why is this a problem? Because I scored super-sweet tickets for the NJ gig for my bro and was planning to share the experience with him. But the Dandys in Boston... you see my dilemma.

Anyway, regardless of which show I decide to see, I would like to offer to treat any and all east coast thonners to tickets to the Dandys in Boston. If you have a friend who needs to see them live, totally cool. The more, the merrier. Let me know if you want in and if so how many tickets. They go onsale next Friday.

5 comments:

DKC said...

DANDYS!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I'm biased, but it wouldn't be a Dandy's show without you there, AC! I'm pretty sure I can speak for desroc and me, we would love to go!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

I'm jealous about both shows. The Dandys have yet to announce a Bay Area gig. (I'm confident they will though. They would be fools to skip San Francisco. Last time they played the Warfield which is a pretty big venue.)

I'd love to see Roger Waters but I don't really feel like selling my organs to afford a ticket.

The Mr. said...

nope not the same without u If I could be a little selfish? I would much rather u be with us in Boston

JPX said...

I third what The Mister said! Please put me down for a ticket - yay, Dandys!

Catfreeek said...

I'm in as well, one ticket please :)

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...