Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Another sign of the Apocolypse

From Darkhorizons, "Hugh Grant revealed to New! Magazine recently that he has been approached by George Clooney who is trying to lure him into taking a role in Ocean's Thirteen reports Clooney Studio.

Hugh, 45, let slip to one of their spies, "I love George, and the fact that he films his movies so quickly also makes me happy. I will look at whatever he has to offer and if it's right then I would jump at the chance".

Production on the next "Ocean's" flick is scheduled to get underway later this year."

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

Oh, whatever. I didn't see O12, but this turkey sounds like an even bigger miasma of stars "playing it up" and wasting theater-goer's money.

Hugh Grant's okay, though. Jordan calls him "Gosh."

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...