Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Just in time for Horrorthon 2006


From JoBlo.com: "The Arrow recently had the chance to fly over to Japan to check out some of the filming on THE GRUDGE 2 and today Sony was cool enough to send JoBlo.com/Arrow in the Head the exclusive first look at THE GRUDGE 2 teaser poster. The film opens wide on October 13, and features lots of hot chicks and...well, creepy Japanese kids, I think. Either way, I'm likely to see it since it comes out around Halloween and I'm a big fan of that holiday. I'm also a big fan of strippers. That has nothing to do with this story, but there you go."

3 comments:

Octopunk said...

I don't know, I was all set to be creeped out when I saw that 2 in the kid's eye. It's like he's shilling for the movie, and that ain't scary.

JPX said...

Yeah, and the kid looks scared - like he's seeing a blue boy instead of being the blue boy.

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...