Wednesday, May 31, 2006

More Superman Posters


From IWatchStuff: "Some new posters for Superman Returns have been released. One depicts a romantic moment between Lois and Superman, lit with the soft glow of an old Hollywood film of the 40's. The other shows Lex Luthor holding a piece of Kryptonite, only instead of using Kevin Spacey, they've just drawn some bags under the eyes of a Charlie Brown cartoon. In this scene, Luthor has decided to borrow from the sinister plans of one of his peers, holding out the Kryptonite until Superman is just about to kick it, then pulling it away real fast."

Go here for even more Superman posters.

7 comments:

JPX said...

That Luthor one is awful - it looks like he's wearing a dress.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Octopunk said...

I love the dirty, black version of Kryptonian tech that Luthor deploys, though.

Anonymous said...

It all looks great, in my humble opinion. Previews, posters, everything.

JPX said...

Yeah I'm psyched for this film. I have my fingers crossed that Lois Lane's kid isn't going to bug the hell out of me. Octo will tell you that I generally can't stand precocious kids in movies.

JPX said...

Anyone catch that "Summer" is spelled wrong?

Anonymous said...

It's German

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...