Friday, May 26, 2006

I seriously thought this was a joke

"Sony Pictures Home Entertainment will release I’ll Always Know What You Did Last Summer, the third chapter of the non-stop slasher thriller I Know What You Did Last Summer, on DVD August 1st. Directed by Sylvain White (North Hills), the film stars Hollywood’s newest "up & comers" including David Paetkau (Final Destination 2), K. C. Clyde (Friends With Money), Torrey DeVitto (TV’s "Beautiful People") and Ben Easter (Pearl Harbor). In this horrifying sequel, the legend has been passed on to another set of friends in Broken Ridge, Colorado, where a seemingly harmless prank goes unexpectedly wrong and leads to an accidental death that will haunt this group longer than they think.

In I’ll Always Know What You Did Last Summer, a group of teens accidentally kill a fellow friend as a result of what was supposed to be a seemingly harmless 4th of July prank. As part of a desperate cover-up the friends band together and form a pact, deciding to take their secret to the grave. Little do they know that they really will be taking their secret quite literally to the grave as one year later their secret comes back for revenge. Can they figure out who’s killing them off one-by-one or will they be able to bury their secret forever? I’ll Always Know What You Did Last Summer has a run time of 92 minutes and is rated R. In addition to the DVD release of I’ll Always Know What You Did Last Summer, SPHE will also release a Collector’s box set of all three films from the horror franchise, which includes this new film as well as the original two films:

I Know What You Did Last Summer starring Jennifer Love Hewitt (TV’s "Ghost Whisperer," The Tuxedo), Sarah Michelle Gellar (The Grudge, Scooby-Doo: Monsters Unleashed), Ryan Phillippe (Crash, Gosford Park), Freddie Prinze, Jr. (TV’s "Freddie," Scooby-Doo: Monsters Unleashed) and directed by Jim Gillespie (Joyride). I Know What You Did Last Summer is terrifying tale of a body that just won't stay dead. After an accident on a winding road, four teens make the fatal mistake of dumping their victim’s body into the sea. But exactly one year later, the dead man returns from his watery grave and he’s looking for more than an apology, he’s looking for revenge. I Know What You Did Last Summer has a run time of 100 minutes and is rated R.

I Still Know What You Did Last Summer starring Jennifer Love Hewitt, Freddie Prinze, Jr., Mekhi Phifer, (TV’s "ER," 8 Mile), Brandy Norwood (TV’s "Moesha") and directed by Danny Cannon (TV’s "Crime Scene Investigation"). I Still Know What You Did Last Summer is the screamer sequel to the blood-chilling box office hit I Know What You Did Last Summer. Remember Ben Willis? He’s the fisherman who killed the boy who was driving the car when it went off the road in the fatal accident that killed his daughter Sara. He’s the man in the slicker with a hook in his hand ready to exact bloody justice…and he’s back. It’s hard to forget a man who refuses to die. I Still Know What You Did Last Summer has a run time of 100 minutes and is rated R."

5 comments:

Octopunk said...

Somehow I've managed to avoid both of these turkeys so far, but I recommend these lethally thorough reviews by Liz at And You Call Yourself a Scientist!

I Know

I Still Know

JPX said...

That's the photo I was hoping you'd put up. You MUST do this trilogy for Horrorthon 2006. Also, I was thinking that you need to do the Re-Animator series - I want to see your take on those.

Octopunk said...

Done and done! Wait a second, I don't wanna watch those stupid IKWYDLS movies...

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...