Friday, December 12, 2008

Favorite Clip Friday?



Ok maybe not but I think it's a good idea. Maybe if that's too rushed we could do a favorite clip month where we post some? Anyway I couldn't help but post this when I ran across it - one of my favorite movie scenes. This one is from Blade Runner and is the end of Roy. I know we have all seen it but always worth another watch imo. Rutger claims to have ad-libbed the line "like tears in rain".

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

3 comments:

AC said...

i adore that scene too.

Landshark said...

That is a great clip, and a great line.

I'd be overwhelmed to pick just one clip though. This needs to be narrowed. Favorite sci-fi clip maybe?

nowandzen said...

Yes I suppose I didn't set that up right. I can never pick one favorite anything as I have too many over too many genres.

It could be fun to do that sometime but I'll leave it up the the founders. Might be fun.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...