Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Nocto Yunk!

Look!  It's Horrorthonners in the flesh.  That's Desroc2, DCD, AC, Whirlygirl, JPX, me and Julie at a party hosted by the couple on the left to mark the couple on the right's marriage in August (thanks again, guys!)  Catfreeek and Miko had designs on attending, but had to stay home 'cause they were sick.  We missed you guys.

The trip East was great, we got back yesterday but we're still completely exhausted.  Julie and the monkey zonked at about 7 and here it is past 11 and I'm struggling to keep my eyes open.  This is the first year I can remember that I've bagged going out on New Year's Eve and have actually been okay with it.  Ahhh...

I hope I manage some better blog attendance in the days ahead.  And believe it or not, I am gonna finish writing my Horrorthon reviews.  See if I can't be an example to others.

Happy 2009 to all y'all!

12 comments:

Octopunk said...

Whoo hoo, I made it!

Zzzzzzz...

Catfreeek said...

I'm so sad that I missed this party. I'm sure you guys are grateful not to have my cold though (it's still hanging on). My family was not so lucky, seems I got everyone that was at my Mom's on Christmas eve sick.
Maybe next year :)

Happy New Year!

AC said...

happy new year everybody!

octo, thanks for posting the picture. desroc and dcd, thank you for inviting us. i had a fabulous time at the party and though i missed miko and catfreeek, i am also grateful not to have been exposed to yet another round of virulent and highly communicable diseases.

i would report on how i spent my new year's evening but the details would send johnny into a murderous rage. my being awake and posting at 8:30am est should provide sufficient irritation for the time being.

Whirlygirl said...

Happy New Year!

I think I might write a few more reviews too.

DKC said...

Happy New Year everyone! I'm glad you got this up Octo, I just finally uploaded all my pics last night. Before I went to bed at 10p.

Landshark was at the party too, I'm not sure how he missed the picture. Maybe Jordan can Photoshop him in!

Octopunk said...

AC, I say release that murderous rage! It's a new year! And, more importantly, none of us are in range.

I think Landshark had left to put the kids to bed by the time we got our act together to take the picture. Or we just forgot 'cause we're stupid. Sorry dude!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Glad youse guys had fun and I'm sorry I couldn't be there. Was that picture taken before or after everyone took off their pants?

Hey I finally figured out what AC stands for - Ain't Cool!

AC said...

so is your face johnny snarkpants!

miko564 said...

Damn, now I'm moping about missing the party again...
Freakin' kids. Just one more reason they are a pain in the ass...

I too am sorry I have been a bad blogger...I will try to be more present in the future.

Whirlygirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Johnny Sweatpants said...

That's a great pic. You should get rid of the red eyes though!

Octopunk said...

I tried! But I've hit a wall with my red-eye control. It only replaces the color red, but a number of eyes in that pic are actually kind of white. iPhoto won't fix 'em, and I don't have Photoshop.

But we all look so evil! Isn't that better anyway?

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...