Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I already hate this movie



From cinemablend, When I saw the title G-Force, I figured it would be a generic kind of espionage movie, in which Jamie Foxx or Colin Farrell or some such gets trained in the ways of saving the world. But it turns out, it's worse than that. G-Force is a movie in which guinea pigs are trained for espionage, and it looks likely to be the Space Chimps of summer 2009.

Go ahead, say I'm being unfair. But check out the photo gallery posted at USA Today's website. Does this really look like the kind of animation that kids are clamoring for? I mean, yeah, I guess it works if you really need another movie in which CGI animals do what humans normally do, but isn't there a little more imagination involved in making a kids movie?


1 comment:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...