First rule of Horrorthon is: watch horror movies. Second rule of Horrorthon is: write about it. Warn us. Tempt us. The one who watches the most movies in 31 days wins. There is no prize.
I've been catching the first remake in bits and pieces on cable lately, and I can't tell yet if I like it or not.
I'll admit this trailer looks fun, but it brings to mind an old question about this series: if Michael Myers is really just after his sister, maybe she should think about the massive body count she's indirectly racking up by continuing to survive. 'Cuz maybe if he got her he'd just go eat some Doritos and watch TV.
1 comment:
I've been catching the first remake in bits and pieces on cable lately, and I can't tell yet if I like it or not.
I'll admit this trailer looks fun, but it brings to mind an old question about this series: if Michael Myers is really just after his sister, maybe she should think about the massive body count she's indirectly racking up by continuing to survive. 'Cuz maybe if he got her he'd just go eat some Doritos and watch TV.
Post a Comment