Thursday, July 01, 2010

Mel Gibson to Oksana: ‘You’re Going to Get Raped By a Pack of N-Words’



From thesuperficial, Realizing it’s time to build on his groundbreaking, anti-Semitic “Sugar Tits” rant, Mel Gibson reportedly went on a racial tirade while arguing with his ex Oksana Grigorieva about her appearance. As threatened last week, she happened to be taping the entire thing and just now released/sold the recordings to RadarOnline. Apparently Mel has heard the tapes and now his attorney will only answer questions through a publicist:

“You’re an embarrassment to me,” Mel tells her at one point.
“You look like a f***ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault.”
Mel’s attorney told RadarOnline.com that he is no longer commenting on the case and said Mel’s publicist is the only Mel official who will speak for him.
Mel’s profane outbursts are littered with references to Oksana being a “whore” and “c**t”.
In another tirade, Mel tells Oksana: “How dare you act like such a bitch when I have been so f**king nice.”
He warns, “I am going to come and burn the f**king house down… but you will blow me first.”

Anyone wonder if he actually got the beeje? I mean, playing the arson card? That’s practically genius. I’m writing that one down.

Oh, right, the racial stuff. Watch out, Mel Gibson’s a bigot, everybody! Alert the White House and Parliament and so on and so forth. (Anyone have a pen?)

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

I don't think I knew it but I feel like I've been waiting for exactly this to happen.

Can we shorten "Mel official" to Melficial?

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...