Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Carbonite Lucas


From geekology, First we saw Han Solo in chocolate, then some jackass in carbonite, then a Han Solo in carbonite fridge and desk, and now, a George Lucas in carbonite display. It was made for some Star Wars convention in Japan and looks pretty accurate. I got to see it in person, and I've got to say, I had a thing or two to say to frozen George.

Me: Hey George, mind if I call you Lucas?
George:
Me: Good, Lucas it is.
Lucas:
Me: Listen, I have a bone to pick about the prequels you made to Star Wars.
Lucas:
Me: I didn't like them.
Lucas:
Me: I don't care how much money you made, you gotta admit you fucked up with that whole Jar Jar thing.
Lucas:
Me: I'm here to teach you a lesson. *lays member in Lucas's frozen hand* Quick, someone take a picture!
Lucas:
Me: *zipping up* You've been learned, now don't let it happen again.

Hit the jump for several more. Unfortunately the one with my junk got deleted off the camera.

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...