Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Keira Knightley defends small breasts; men quietly laugh at her


Keira Knightley has reportedly banned studio bosses from digitally enhancing her cleavage.

The 23-year-old actress - who plays Georgiana, the Duchess of Devonshire, in period drama 'The Duchess' - is "proud" of her modest assets and didn't want them changed in any publicity shots.

A source said: "She has insisted that her figure stay in its natural state. She is proud of her body and doesn't want it altered. "But she looks flat-chested throughout the whole movie."

Keira's decision comes after her breasts were enlarged for posters and in publicity stills for her 2004 movie 'King Arthur'. She said at the time: "Those things certainly weren't mine! I was like, 'OK, fine. I honestly don't give a s**t!' "

Keira - who is dating her 'Pride and Prejudice' co-star Rupert Friend - previously revealed she would like to have larger breasts, adding: "I would love to have boobs! I'm never going to get them. I'm naturally who I am."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you are interested in this site.

Small Breasts, does size really matter?

I wish you´ll like it and it´ll be useful for you. Regards.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...