Friday, January 14, 2011

Did your Zodiac sign change?



The Old Zodiac Signs
Aquarius: Jan 20 – Feb 18
Pisces: Feb 19 – March 20
Aries: March 21 – April 19
Taurus: April 20 – May 20
Gemini: May 21 – June 20
Cancer: June 21 – July 22
Leo: July 23 – August 22
Virgo: August 23 – Sept 22
Libra: Sept 23 – Oct 22
Scorpio: Oct 23 – Nov 21
Sagittarius: Nov 22 – Dec 21
Capricorn: Dec 22 – Jan 19

The New Zodiac Sign Dates:
Capricorn: Jan. 20 – Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 – March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18- May 13
Taurus: May 13- June 21
Gemini: June 21- July 20
Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20

Read about the proposed changes here. I'm still a Leo I'm happy to report. Actually I couldn't care less. The tattoo removal business is going to thrive while those in the astrology industry will have to create new nonsense.

9 comments:

Catfreeek said...

According to the new zodiac I am no longer an archer but a weird naked guy wrestling with a snake. Think about all those people out there sporting their spiffy zodiac tattoos.

Catfreeek said...

Oooh, I just read your end comment about the tattoo business, I guess we were thinking the same thing.

DKC said...

Hey! What if I don't want to be a Gemini! Screw that noise.

Octopunk said...

The best part is it's a retcon: your sign didn't change, it's been wrong this whole time. Ha ha ha ha ha!

According to the linked CNN article nothing has changed because there are (at least) two different ways of marking Zodiac signs and in the West we use the one that isn't affected. Also, it's all bullshit anyway (but I'm still saying I'm a Leo).

Cat, if I had the option I would TOTALLY go for the new sign Ophiuchus. You can make up your personality traits from scratch! Plus snakes are cool.

Octopunk said...

I'd probably welcome the switch if I were a Libra. Everybody else gets to be a cool animal or a buff naked person and Libra's just this scale...

Catfreeek said...

I liked my Archer, the mighty centaur but I think it's pretty cool that I ended up with the Ophiuchus as well. I think I'll just be both :)

Landshark said...

Awesome, I'm now Aquarius. That sounds totally hippie and calls for lots of drugs and sex.

Was never that into being just "fish" anyway. What, like a goldfish? Maybe a gourami? No thanks.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

FML I'm now a Virgo which according to the picture on Wikipedia means that I'm an unattractive virgin. Frankly I liked being a Libra. [extends middle finger to Octopunk] Whenever astrological signs come up, (99% of the time this occurs while talking to a drunk girl), I'm accustomed to wiggling out of the uncomfortable conversation by saying "I'm a Libra. It's all about balance, ya know?" They almost always nod their heads approvingly and move on.

Anonymous said...

off white clothing
bape
jordan travis scott
bape clothing
off white t shirt
paul george
jordan shoes
off white shoes
off white clothing
kyrie 7

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...