Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Julie's Podcast

I'm a podcast addict. Here's what I'm listening to lately:

WTF with Marc Maron (interviews with comedians and self revelatory ramblings from Marc Maron--fascinating)

RadioLab

Skeptic's Guide to the Universe

The Moth

Creative Screenwriting

NPR Planet Money (who knew banking was so interesting?)

Freakonomics Radio (meh--I'll let you know on that one)

And now a podcast that I'm on. Parenting Within Reason. I started as a guest host and then got admitted to the club as a regular host. You can listen on itunes as well. It's about secular parenting, science and parenting, and skepticism. Would love to know what any of you who are interested in these topics think. I'm having fun doing it.

1 comment:

JPX said...

You had me at, "It's about secular parenting, science and parenting, and skepticism." It is very cool that you're a part of this. I haven't listened to your work yet but congrats in advance, your cool meter just went through the roof with me!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...