Thursday, January 20, 2011

Super Bowl movie trailers



I make no secret about how much I loathe football. Truthfully I've never seen a game from beginning to end and I still have no idea what the rules are or how the scoring works. "First and ten", what the hell does that mean? Throwing a Hail Mary pass? Fantasy Football? You might as well speak to me in Klingon while attaching my testicles to a car battery. I used to tape the Super Bowl so I could skip the game and watch the commercials.


He's single, ladies

I no longer care about any of it but the Super Bowl is a great opportunity to catch new movie trailers. Thankfully in the era of the internet I can just catch them online after the game (and post them on this wonderful blog). I don't mean to be a killjoy and I understand that I'm in the extreme minority here. Anyway, here's a list of all the movie traiers you can expect to see during the big game. When the hell is the Super Bowl anyway? I love it when football season ends.

Super 8
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Thor
Captain America: The First Avenger
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Cowboys & Aliens
Limitless
Just Go With It
Battle: Los Angeles
Priest
The Eagle
Rango
Kung Fu Panda 2
Take Me Home Tonight

3 comments:

DKC said...

Not that you care - but since the Pats crashed and burned, football season has ended as far as I'm concerned.

Although I'll still end up watching the Super Bowl. At least now I know what movie previews to watch for!

JPX said...

"but since the Pats crashed and burned" Huh? What? Ouch, this battery hurts!

Octopunk said...

Nice post! I just now realized it was actually JPX writing.

Dang, that is a lot of movie trailers. I think I may have to copy your plan.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...