Tuesday, October 30, 2012

This year's models


In my opinion you just can't fail when photographing jack-o-lanterns. Left to right that's Frankenstein Witch Ghost.


Scary ghost was Zack's pick. He was very agreeable to all my changes.


My Frankenstein ('s monster) suffered a bit in the illumination department because of this large forehead, but this angry Tiki god shot is my new desktop image.


Julie didn't specify witch but it was her idea to have the stem be the nose. I just took it from there.


This pumpkin also turned out to be oddly thin-skinned and permeable by light, to which I say bravo, pumpkin patch.

I've thoroughly enjoyed all the shenanigans this year, folks. Good stuff, and I look forward to the next two days. I'm probably not going to post a review in that time as I'll be doing what I can to cram in those last couple of flicks. But I am pumped to keep the reviews flowing in November. Also I caught up on comments tonight going back to JSP's Coffin Joe review.

Horrorthon!

3 comments:

Catfreeek said...

I really love the stem nose but all of them are fun.

DKC said...

Awesome as always, Octo!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

I love all three of them but if I had to pick a favorite I'd go with the tiki dude. His face cracks me up because he appears to be muttering obscenities under his breath.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...