Thursday, June 15, 2006

I want to see this now


Steven Spielberg is attached to direct an untitled sci-fi film for Paramount Pictures that would follow a group of explorers who travel through a worm hole and into another dimension reports the trades.

The story will rely on Caltech physicist Kip Thorne's theories of gravity fields and black holes. There is no screenplay as yet so the project would likely be three to four years away from fruition.

Thorne wrote a treatment with the help of producer and science nut Lynda Obst ("How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days"), prompting Spielberg's involvement.

2 comments:

JPX said...

I love when Spielberg does sci-fi. I'm even a fan of A.I. - don't flame me or I'll cry.

Octopunk said...

A.I. has got some game, it's just really sloppy. I'm with you on Spielberg and sci-fi. Minority Report was nearly perfect.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...