Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My Spidy sense is tingling, this promotion stinks

From Aintitcoolnews, "Looks like we can look forward to some Spider-Man toys and promotions with our Whoppers next summer.

In the tradition of reporting any slightest tidbit of news related to our most anticipated movies, I submit to you some news on Spidey 3 Cross-Promotions. I belong to one of those survey sites, and was asked to give some opinions on concepts for a promotion at Burger King. It definitely ties in with Spider-Man 3. The examples shown were for a scratch-off game. One concept called it "Use Your Extreme Spidey Sense" while the other (which I preferred) said "Which Spidey Suits You?" and had a split shot of the red costume vs the black one. I've included some pics of the proposed game pieces, but I must apologize for the quality - the pics could not be copied or saved, so I had to just try snapping digital pictures of the screen

So anyway, looks like Burger King is the place to be for Spidey fans next year."

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...