Monday, April 23, 2007

Crappy sequel alert

From iwatchstuff, "(movie voice guy) "In a world...full of crappy sequels..." it's pretty awesome to be able to report that a sequel to The Lost Boys, of all things, is in the works. Not only did I just crap myself with glee (good thing grandma left the plastic on this couch! Even though she calls it a "davenport". Whatever, grandma. Why don't you go empty your colostomy bag, whore.)...I also get to post this AMAZING video of a buff dude sexily sax playing."

2 comments:

Octopunk said...

I'd rather it be a crappy sequel than a crappy remake. Besides, that movie had some game.

Anonymous said...

I loved this movie when it came out. A sequel... Could be worth it if they don't "muck" it up. A remake... Hell no.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...