Monday, April 23, 2007

Joker tackles mammoth Rubix Cube

From AICN, "I posted the last picture of Heath Ledger as the Joker (CLICK HERE FOR THAT STORY!) and got slammed for it. But in that article I clearly stated that I believed the pic to be a proof of concept picture, which is almost always a preexisting photo that is played around with to prove the make-up ideas can work. It's still to be determined if that's the case, but because of that story posting, we got a new image from a new scooper, calling himself Rockatansky. Check it out.

I believe both images to be real, the one I posted before and the one I'm posting now, but the one I'm posting now is an actual make-up test, not a proof of concept photoshop job that'd be up on a casting director or production office wall.

If you look closely at the two images I've posted today, you'll see the scarring is in the same place (corners of the mouth and above the left eye). I like the sunken-in scarring more on the photoshop job because this one looks a little bit more like Ichi The Killer.

Until this is confirmed by Warner Bros, it will still be a rumor, a potential image, but like I said in the previous report... This fits with the word I've been hearing out of this particular production."

2 comments:

Octopunk said...

He doesn't look bad, but he does look extremely Crow-ish. Do the corner-of-the-mouth scars mean he's got that horrible extendo-o-smile like that dude in Ichi the Killer? That would be pretty Jokeresque.

JPX said...

Damn, I was going to make that Crow observation but a damn suicidal patient took me away from the blog!

Damn patient.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...