Thursday, April 26, 2007

Yeah but it was the best car chase I've ever seen

From iwatchstuff, /film says, 'Due to the mediocre American box office take, The Weinstein Co have decided to put the film's U.K. release temporarily on hold.'

Rumor has it that the new plan is to release both films individually. Unnecessary, says I. Grindhouse would work fine as a double feature if you just cut the fat. Car stunts are great, but they're less great when you have to listen to two chicks who can't act talk about them for a half hour first.

"Should we do the ship's mast?" "You wanna do the ship's mast?" "Yeah, I wanna do the ship's mast." "You ain't doin' the ship's mast, you crazy ass bitch!" "Shut up, bitch, I'm doin the ship's mast." "You really gone do the ship's mast, ain't you?" "Bitch, I told you I'm doing the ship's mast." "Well, if you gone do the ship's mast, at least... wait, no way are you doin' the ship's mast." "I wanna do the ship's mast, bitch!" "You ain't doin' the ship's mast, you crazy ass bitch!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

Yeah, it's a bummer this flopped. I don't think it was entirely down to the dialogue he cites, but that sure as hell didn't help.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...