Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Indy 4 non-news

Armed with a three hours daily workout routine (one hour run, two hours weights), "Disturbia" actor Shia LaBeouf has gained 15 pounds of muscle to beef up for the fourth "Indiana Jones" movie.

"The guy is still in premium shape. You don't want to be standing next to Harrison Ford and not be jacked also" LaBeouf told People Magazine. Does he feel pressure? "Extreme pressure. You don't want to be the edition that sucks. You want to be in the edition that enhances it, so it's tough. This is 20 years in the making now. The script has been in development for 15 years. It's a huge project and you treat it that way".


For the full interview, click here.

4 comments:

Jordan said...

What's Short Round got to do with this? Is he in the movie or not?

And who the hell is this Shia LeBouf guy? Is the the kid that octopunk hated in I, Robot?

JPX said...

I put Short Round in there only because it was such a boring news item and I was curious about what he looked like now. Thankfully he's not in Indy 4.

Octopunk said...

And yes, that is that kid from I, Robot that I hate. I may have to downgrade that to “hated,” past-tense, because my hatred stems from a thing I saw on Project Greenlight in which Shia delivers some “I can’t work with this” speech to the director and I was all “you’re 14 years old, you little shit!” But truthfully, those directors were not doing a good job being in charge.

If his presence royally screws up Indy 4, I’ll keep hating him.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

It's pronounced "Shy-uh Le-Buff" by the way, I read that somewhere.

And I hate him too, although the severity of my hatred is still under review. I'll keep you guys posted.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...