Monday, August 25, 2008

Artistic Photo Gallery Of Star Trek And Star Wars Fans Dressed Up As Characters


From geekology, This is an artsy photo gallery by photographer Steve Schofield containing a ton of people dressed up as Star Wars and Star Trek characters. And, because it's Friday and I've already started drinking, I threw in a Ninja Turtle for good measure. Remember the sexy Comic-Con and Princess Leia galleries? Well this is the opposite of those. If those galleries were the hot girl in high school you always had a crush on, this is your ugly little sister. But it's definitely still worth a view, the photos are incredibly well done. I really love the feelings they evoke. It's almost like you ARE that person all dressed up in your costume, posing for the camera, and thinking, "what the fuck have I gotten myself into?"

See more nerds here

1 comment:

DKC said...

Wow. I'm kind of speechless. Some of these are pretty cool - but there is also a definite feeling of "Oh my god, these people are foolish."

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...