Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jackson Considers Lucas' "Red Tails"


From darkhorizons, During the "Lakeview Terrace " junket this week, Samuel L. Jackson spoke with IGN Movies about the possibility that he might re-team with "Star Wars" creator George Lucas for the latter's World War II production "Red Tails".

"I just read it like two weeks ago. It's a pretty good script. At one point (Lucas) was asking me if I'd ever want to direct anything. I said, 'I don't know, man. I'm trying to find things.' He said, 'Well, let me send you this thing. Maybe you might want to direct it.'" says Jackson.

Would he do it? "I don't know. I don't have a year and a half of my life where I wanna stop acting...if I was gonna direct something George would be a great guy to kind of mentor me through that, especially a big ass special effects flying picture. The script's good. I like it."

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...