Wednesday, August 27, 2008

BEEP BOOP BEEP: Ultra-Rare R2-D2 Fridge


From iwatchstuff, This R2-D2 fridge, one of only 1,000 given away at Japanese 7-11's back in 2002 as a promotional prize for when Attack of the Bones came out, is now for sale by ToyEast. The trashcanny droid can both cool and heat your meat, but asking price is a staggering $1,070. So yeah, a little out of my price range. But I did just call up a Jawa buddy of mine and told him I'd pay upwards of $40 for one in good condition. Then I threatened to gouge those glowing eyes right out of his fucking head if he doesn't make it happen. Shifty little bastard stole my toaster once.

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

There's a button to make it hot? That's like that Simpsons where there's a heat wave and Homer makes a little tent off the open refrigerator and the fridge conks out and Homer whines "Marge, can you set the oven to cold?" -- except it's real.

Okay, I guess it's like the opposite of that story, but you see my point.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...