Wednesday, August 27, 2008

De2cent renamed?


From darkhorizons, Pathe Films has renamed their sequel to Neil Marshall's "The Descent" to simply "The Descent: Part 2" reports Bloody Disgusting.

The sequel will continue the story of Sarah, the only survivor of an all-female caving expedition gone horrifically wrong.

Unable to speak due to the psychological stress, she accompanies a rescue team back to the cave, but events once again take a sinister turn.

No word yet on a release date from Lionsgate, though sometime next year is estimated.

3 comments:

Catfreeek said...

I knows it's a sequel but I always have to wonder why they go back. I mean if I made it out of that living hell alive the last thing I would want to do is go back in.
I did like the original though so I am hopeful that part 2 will deliver.

yanmaneee said...

kyrie 4
yeezy supply
lebron shoes
birkin bag
kevin durant
yeezy supply
curry 8
off white
yeezy boost 350 v2
yeezy 380

Anonymous said...

go to my site best replica designer find more info best replica bags online my response replica bags

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...