Thursday, August 28, 2008

I think I'll skip Guitar Praise


From geekology, Guitar Praise: Solid Rock is a Guitar Hero rip-off available next month for $100. It will only be available for PC and Mac though, so you'll have to talk your PS3 or 360 into converting. How do you play?

Two guitars can be connected at the same time, so two guitarists can play together - either on the same track or one on lead, the other on bass. Players press the fret buttons and strum on the strum bar in time to the color-coded notes as they scroll onscreen.

Sounds original. The game comes loaded with Christian favorites like Jesus Is My Drinking Buddy and I Wanna Roundhouse The Devil In The Nuts. And who can forget that Christmas classic Santa, You Fat Bastard, You Ate All The Cookies Now Where The Fuck's My Video Games? It's available for pre-order now, but that's not what Jesus would do. Jesus would wait to read some reviews and then steal it from Wal-Mart. Trust me, I went to Sunday school.

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...