First rule of Horrorthon is: watch horror movies. Second rule of Horrorthon is: write about it. Warn us. Tempt us. The one who watches the most movies in 31 days wins. There is no prize.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Carnival Of Souls
(1962) **** Carnival Of Souls is in the absolute tip-toppest tier of late-night horror flicks. If all you want to do is watch something til...
-
PETS! Awwwww, pets are so cute... Until they're not.... And people are known to do ridiculous things to their pets... I'm so embarra...
8 comments:
Nice!!!
Damn you Catfreeek! This had better not turn into a running joke...
Teeeheehee
ac *heart* catfreeek
Nice Cat... lol
Fantastic!
Gee thanks :)
Maybe I should send a copy to the idiot with 14 kids. Think she'd appreciate it?
I think she might if you made her look more like Angelina Jolie.
Post a Comment