Thursday, August 20, 2009

My property value will plummet: Palin moving to R.I.? True or not, that's the rumor in Alaska



By Randy Edgar

It's only a rumor and it may be too strange to be true, but the Anchorage Daily News reports Wednesday in its Alaska Ear column that former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is rumored to be moving to Rhode Island.

The column reports that Palin has "finally decided" what she is going to do with the rest of her life, and her plan is to settle "in Rhode Island (Huh?) with $7 million from her book and a contract with FOX. And, oh yes, she's never running for office again."

The report goes out of its way to stress that this is only a rumor, the latest of many, and may well be untrue.

"Ear doesn't vouch for any of this so please don't write to complain about how it's just another silly rumor," the column says. "Of course it's not true (probably) but it's not untruer than all the other stuff being written."

5 comments:

DKC said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Catfreeek said...

That's just what we need, daily news posts following this stupid bitch around. Why?

Catfreeek said...

She looks like she's trying to fart in that picture.

Octopunk said...

I don't even live there anymore and this sickens me. Leave our state alone, you skank!

Anonymous said...

I fool infer from a only one of the articles on your website trendy, and I extremely like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites trap page list and last will and testament be checking back soon. Will check in view my site as approvingly and vindicate me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...