Friday, November 23, 2012

It's a SpongeBob Christmas airs tonight!


Hey gang! This airs on CBS tonight at 9:30! They also shot some bumpers with the live actor Patchy the Pirate talking to you from "on set," and I might be in the background. Even without the my ego-feeding part, the special is awesome. Tune in!

Edit: I completely forgot to mention that, although this premieres tonight, it's been available on dvd at Target etc. for a couple of weeks. Apparently it was "quietly" released for reasons having to do with shelf space. It's only ten bucks, and the pineapple house I made is on the cover!

6 comments:

Catfreeek said...

Got it dvr'd. Yay!

DKC said...

We are all going to watch it! The kids are super excited (and so are we!)

Octo, what else did you work on so we know what to look for?

AC said...

woohoo, octopunk, that's awesome!

JPX said...

Soooooo cool, dude! I can't wait to check this out, I love Spongebob Squarepants and I'm not afraid to admit it! Great work!

Landshark said...

Damn, I caught this too late...I'll DVR it when next on. Gotta give us more heads up, dude!

PS: Super cute new dog.

Octopunk said...

Thanks for tuning in! Sorry about the last minute shout out!

It's airing again soon on Nick. I'll push it more.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...