Thursday, November 01, 2012

Oh yeah, this happened


So 50P came over last night with piles of fake fur for a little costume assistance, then joined Zack and myself for some trick-or-treating and hanging with some friends who tricked out their yard with tombstones and smoke machines and the like. It was only afterwards, when he decided to return to our house for some costume finalizing, that he recalled this bitchin' coelacanth costume he had cooling in his van. Buwhaaah?

The best part was that I let Zack open the front door to our building to let 50 in. I was down the hallway a bit, so in the interest of teaching Zack some safety I asked him to look out the window before he opened the door.

"Is that him?"

"Yes!"

Door opens, this thing is standing there. I'm afraid that goes down as a lesson fail.


In other news my head start on jack-o-lantering meant a head start on pumpkin putrefaction and a self-promise to never again leave my work on the hallway carpet. I forgot how fast the mold moves in.


Still, the results were pretty amusing.

5 comments:

Catfreeek said...

Great post, are we the masters of Halloween or what? This blog is the best!

DKC said...

Love the moldy pumpkins and that first pic is epic!! You're right Cat, we are the best!

Abduscias said...

Wow!!! Great costume! Looks so fun!!!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Well that there is the coolest thing I've ever seen in my life. Zack's elation is priceless!

Also I dig the tiki pumpkin's new look. He reminds me of those stone statues that flatten you in Bowzer's castle in Super Mario Kart.

AC said...

awesomeness!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...